Warrior Foundation Freedom Station provides a variety of support services that positively impact the physical and emotional health, well-being and morale of injured warriors and their families.
- Adaptive sports programs include the Wolfpack wheelchair basketball team and the WFFS cycling team, both comprised of active duty and veteran service members.
- Recreational activities such as fishing, golf and sporting events offer camaraderie and a therapeutic outlet outside hospital walls.
- Education and career guidance includes assistance with college and scholarship applications, internships, résumé writing and job opportunities.
- Vocational projects such as automotive builds, videography projects, and other trades build skills and confidence.
- Innovative treatments for post-traumatic stress (PTS) and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Home for the Holidays – hundreds of plane tickets are purchased annually to fly injured warriors home to spend Christmas with their families.
- Travel Funding – assistance with airfare, hotel rooms and rental cars for the visiting families of injured warriors.